window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-YB7PRG6P8C');

Main menu

Pages

 banana benifits

Bananas make a nutritious snack. They are packed with vitamin A, potassium, and muscle-building protein.





Banana is a star fruit, also known as pawpaw or papaya, which was domesticated c. the 15th century. It originated in the New World, probably in Haiti. Bananas are a member of the Musaceae family, which is part of the larger plant family known as the Rosaceae. Bananas are widely known as a fruit that is high in vitamin B6.


Bananas are a staple food that we all know and love. They are a key part of our diet, and are also an important source of nutrition for rural communities in developing countries.

banana production provides a great opportunity for the environmental sector, and the banana industry is a great way for people to understand how their food is produced and the lasting benefits it has.


bananas give me an energy boost, and help me focus. I use them to help me power through my day so I can keep moving forward. I also use them to add some extra protein to my diet.


bananas also help with weight loss, because they are incredibly high in fiber and have few calories. They also contain a lot of other health-promoting vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, and niacin.


I grow them in my own home garden and pick them myself when they are ripe. The fact that I grow my own banana plants in my garden helps me feel connected to nature and the food on my plate, and it’s a great way to support my local farmers.


Banana is a versatile fruit and a much-loved snack but it is also big business. One-quarter of the world’s supply of bananas comes from the Dominican Republic, while two-thirds comes from Ecuador.


They are packed with potassium, which is good for the heart. They are also a good source of magnesium, which is important for a healthy immune system.

You can be assured that bananas are a completely natural fruit. This is a fruit that is simply too good to be left to rot, here and at home.